Sunday, July 22, 2012

11 to 20

11) Take more pictures of the kids doing all of the crazy stuff I am afraid I will forget when they get bigger 12) Take more family vacations. 13) Cook more 14) Take a cooking class while I have the chance in Philly. There are many great ones that are just a few hours. 15) Eat better. I already eat pretty clean but I definitely have my bad days like everyone else. 16) Know what is going on in the world. I don't get many opportunities to read the newspaper or watch the news but after all of this with Weston is done, maybe I can make time for that. Probably not but maybe. 17) Let my friends know I care about them. Some have been going through some very hard times and while I pray for them, I don't always let them know that I am thinking about them. 18) Stay at home more. Once we finally get home, I may never want to leave. 19) Teach the kids what they really are excited about. Stop listening to other families on what curriculums to get. Find what is right for them. 20) Let the kids wear princess dresses/superhero costumes to the bank, have spikey colored mohawks, stay up a little late, or sleep in bed with us. They are only little once and I don't think it will scar them for life.

1 comment:

  1. I have just met you, but I would guess just by seeing all that you desire to do... that you are probably already doing most of it and don't even realize it! Your desires say alot about you and who you are! I look forward to getting to know you, although I wish the circumstances were different for you... if we find out that Jilly is a candidate for transplant, we will need to move to Philly too... I may be able understand some of what you are going through. Just my thoughts after reading a little of your blog!!! Heart hugs, Joy

    ReplyDelete