Friday, December 23, 2011
I love and hate Pinterest
I had been planning Christmas for awhile. Presents are always bought throughout the year when I see stuff on clearance and thankfully Adam's dad was nice enough to bring them up when he came near Thanksgiving. We had planned to do crafts everyday and baking everyday-since I am split between the apartment and the hospital, this would be 12ish crafts and 12 baking/cooking events. Well, well, well, Pinterest comes along and just blew that out of the water. We still did some of the crafts I had planned but goodness gracious, the ideas posted on Pinterest are SO cute! I mean, who doesn't think they need 50 snowmen made of salt dough after you see those sweet little handprints or 6 (in our case) little reindeer made of clothespins and popsicle sticks? I will try to post picts of some of the ornaments the kids have done. They really did a great job and have been so good with the holiday craziness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment